Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Forecast is Sunshine and Smiles

I must say, I am a sucker for the wedding weather posts.  It's always interesting to see what the weather is expected to be like for people's wedding days and also how they ultimately respond to the news.  Unfortunately the Weather Channel doesn't have a 256 day forecast. While I would love to know what the weather is going to be like on our wedding day, I'm going to have to settle on waiting until it gets a little closer.  BUT, our engagement pictures are coming up on Sunday and that falls perfectly into the 10-Day Forecast!

It has gotten pretty cold in Kansas these last few weeks.  We even had an evening or two below freezing this past weekend.  Thankfully, it has still been in the 60s during the day, but I was a little worried about having to break out the winter coats for our engagement pictures.   My ideal attire (and the vast majority of my wardrobe) is short sleeves and jeans, maybe with a jacket.  I've been keeping an eye on the weather channel, pulled the forecast up again today and saw this:
(Screen shot from The Weather Channel App for iPad)

80 degrees!  Talk about a heat wave!  I'm super glad that it's going to be nice and warm and sunny!  I'm crossing my fingers for some badass sunset shots, so let's keep up the good work weathermen and women!

Our photographer said that he will get our pictures to us within a week of the engagement session, so make sure to check back around the 22nd to see our beautiful faces and Adam's smile!  I have a couple of projects that I am going to be using our pictures with, so hopefully I can have some new and exciting posts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment