Saturday, March 31, 2012

Missing in Action

The next few weeks are going to be absolutely crazy for me and may result in me being a bad blogger.  They will be filled with:  tulle, flowers, paper, cardboard, tape, music, invitations AND high school students.  Any guesses?



That's right...it's Prom! 
Image via Etch USA


So far, we've been spending time after school taping, cutting and poking this week.  After 3 days of such...we have accomplished:

Spike Tear Plants / Andersons



Spirobranchus Giganteus Mushrooms / Andersons



Arrow Grasses / Andersons



Prom 2012 columns / Stump's



and we've even started the:  
I See You Waterfall Andersons  
(although looking at it now, I think we might have done it wrong...)


So yes...Prom.  Wedding related?  Nope, but it does let you know that I am not abandoning you all for something better.   I'll post some actual pictures as we get closer.  

This is my 4th year as Junior Class Sponsor, so I think I've gotten the system/process down pretty well.  As much as I can say that I hate Prom, I think it has been a great experience for me.  When it comes down to it, coordinating Prom isn't much different than a wedding reception so I shall take this experience as a chance to help me better prepare for the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment