Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Love-O Our Logo

Awful title, my apologies.

One of the first wedding projects that I worked on was our wedding monogram.  I just love how they "brand" the couple and also provide some design consistency with the stationery and decorations.

I made our logo using Microsoft Word and lots of trial and error with fonts and placement.
 
We ended up choosing the top right design.  It's pretty simple, but was what I was looking for.  I can always add a border, background shape or other design to add variety if I so desire, but I'm pretty content with it as is.
Fonts:  Adorable (C); Scriptina (names & date)

I plan on using our logo on the invitations (belly band); cake napkins, ceremony programs, dinner menus, cake table and the aisle runner.  I might just use the "C" in certain areas as I don't want to over-do it and make it seem too advertise-y.
Sources: 
Top - personal / The Knot / Staccato Stationery    Bottom - Designs by An Margaret / personal / Chapel Runners


Are you using a logo in your wedding? Do you have a particular logo style that you are obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment