Saturday, November 10, 2012

Photo Projects Galore

About 2 weeks ago we got our engagement CD in the mail.


Since then, I have been quite a busy bee:

1.  I ordered 4x6 prints of our picture session

2.  Walgreens emailed me with a Free 8x10 Collage offer, so of course I had to take up on it.  I've spent more money framing/matting it than the $5 that I saved, but we now have some wall art!

3.  I ordered our Photo Guest Book through Shutterfly (post coming soon!)


4.  I've been working on designing the Save-The-Dates and printed off samples

5.  I've been trying to decide where to get our Save-The-Dates printed:  Walgreens, Shutterfly or Vistaprint (I'm pretty sure Vistaprint is winning).

Needless to say, it's been a busy few weeks.  I have started to feel like the projects are adding up and that it might be time to do some real decision-making rather than researching.  I have a feeling that is going to be a problem for me in the next few months; I've had so much time to find the best deals/cheapest ideas for the last 10 months because nothing was urgent, but now we're getting to the point where decisions need to be made and I don't feel fully educated about my choices and am hesitant to act!

I'll post the Save-The-Date ideas in my next post, so you'll have to tell me what you think!

Did you feel like you had a ton of projects to begin once you got your engagement pictures back?  Did you send Save the Dates? Did you design them yourself?  What company did you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment