Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Many Faces

To continue from where I left off on Saturday, we went dress shopping.  Now, I went there to figure out what dress size/style/etc that I liked, but I came home with a more "valuable" lesson.  In the 100 or so pictures that my mother took, I learned that I make the weirdest faces.  Now, I normally consider myself a decently photogenic person, but holy cow!  I imagine that there are a good 20 pictures where I am either making angry, confused or otherwise strange faces.  This would be okay if I had been angry, confused or otherwise strange (that's debatable), but I can just imagine all of our wedding pictures turning out like this and then I would be extremely disappointed in myself.

With that being said...let me just go all out and embarrass myself with a slideshow of awful pictures.

      

       


       

       

        

So yes.  Apparently I am a big weirdo.  I suppose I'm going to have to work on my "wedding expressions."  And I thought we only had to worry about Adam when taking engagement pictures (Adam's inability to pose a smile shall be discussed at a later date!)

I hope you enjoyed my embarrassment reel.  I did find a dress that I like.  I'm not sure if it is the one, but I really do like it.  I'm planning on going a couple of other places before making a final decision because I like to second guess everything I do.  Here are a couple of slightly more photogenic photos of myself...comments welcome! (Update 6/21/2012 - I took down the pictures because, after much more shopping and second guessing myself...I finally bought that dress yesterday. I highly doubt Adam will ever read this, but I would really hate for him to see my dress this way.  Thanks for understanding!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha sorry but those pictures are TOO cute! I love the skirt of the dress, so soft! Great find. x

    ReplyDelete